Terms of Reference for Advertisement and PR Agency
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in New Delhi is looking for an Advertisement and PR Agency.
- Regional communication strategy for content marketing
- Network with media houses in South Asia
- Network of experts on topics relevant to our ideas/work in South Asia
- Create content relevant to our ideas/work in South Asia for our own channels as well as to offer it to media houses
- Might be able to also prepare content relevant to German audience
- Support for the edition of creative products, merchandise and designs
- Preferred prior experience with organisation addressing a German audience
- Minimum 5 content pieces per Month of which at least 1 is published in a leading medium in South Asia
- Minimum 1 content piece for German audience
- 5 videos of at least 5 minutes about an initiative of FNF or one of its partners throughout the year