Project Coordinator (Pakistan Office)
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance and economic freedom.
The Pakistan Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in Islamabad is looking for young, creative and enthusiastic individual for the position of Project Coordinator.
Functions and Duties
- Conceptualize, lead, track and optimize projects in close cooperation with partners.
- Moderate, facilitate, and design workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Draft reports about the Foundation’s activities and other issues related to these.
- Represent the Foundation in local and regional fora.
- Build and cultivate relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Head of Country Office, including program design, budget planning and implement the same for achievement of the organizational objects
- Any other duties when required by the FNF team.
Qualifications and skills:
For this position, we are looking for a candidate with a Master Degree in social sciences (or a related field) and a minimum of three years’ experience in any national or international organization related to the development sector. We expect the candidate to have excellent communications skills and strong writing and editing competence in the English language. He or she should have a keen interest in current affairs and politics with special reference to public policy debates, human rights and the economy. We are looking for a team player, who is willing to travel and, last not least, has a passion for freedom and liberalism.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you believe you are the best candidate for this position, your resume and links to previous work you have done to
no later than September 15, 2018