Program Assistant - Digital Transformation
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance and economic freedom.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in New Delhi is looking for young, creative and enthusiastic individual for the position of Program Assistant – Digital Transformation. The Program Assistant will work closely with the Program Manager - Digital Transformation. We are offering a one-year contract subject to renewal.
Functions and duties:
- Provides support to the Program Manager, including organization, implementation and evaluation of projects
- Helps with all paper work and internal reporting
- Schedules appointments and meetings with partners and stakeholders
- Drafts subject matter related texts (opinion pieces, articles) and other communication material (social media)
- Assists in designing and monitoring project budgets
- Any other duties when required by the FNF team
Qualifications and skills:
For this position, we are looking for a candidate with an undergraduate degree and possibly first work experience in the field of politics, business, journalism or civil society. We expect the candidate to have excellent communications skills and strong writing and editing competence. He or she should have a keen interest in all things digital which encompass the topics of digital economy, civil rights (privacy, encryption, freedom of speech et al.), IoT etc. We are looking for a team player, who is willing to travel and, last not least, has a passion for freedom and liberalism.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you believe that you are the best candidate for this position, your resume and links to previous work you have done to