Liberal Video Bootcamp
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is conducting a workshop in Colombo from August 31 to September 4, 2017 which aims to teach the participants how to produce and share short, high-quality video using their smartphone.
The objectives of the Liberal Video Bootcamp are as follows:
- Participants are capable to produce short, high-quality videos to promote their liberal campaigns using a smartphone.
- Participants learn to plan a video project from scratch defining the (strategic) goal, developing the concept, writing the script and scouting the environment of the shoot (Pre-Production).
- Participants learn everything they need to know about producing video with a smartphone: equipment (hard and software), lighting, audio, composition and location set-up (Production).
- Participants are in the position to edit their recording (video and audio) using softwares/ mobile applications (Post Production).
- Participants learn how to share their video with target groups (Marketing).
- Participants understand the benefits of live video sharing formats (Facebook Live, Instagram Stories, Periscope) and are in the position to use these formats.
This is a regional activity which aims to bring together members of liberal organizations and liberally minded individuals from all South Asian countries. The Liberal Video Bootcamp will be facilitated by a team of experienced moderators.
If you are interested to join, your application should reach the mailbox of Ms. Vineeti Singh (Vineeti.Singh@fnst.org) no later than July 29, 2017. Please add a short resume highlighting your activism for liberal causes, information about your experience with video and online campaigns and, lastly, why you believe we should invite you to the bootcamp.
Meanwhile, we invite you to spread the word using the hashtag #liberalvideo17.