The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance and economic freedom.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in New Delhi is in need of a Front Office Executive. We are looking for an energetic and committed individual who could join from January, 2019.
Functions and duties:
- Answering and making telephone calls (both national and international)
- Attending guests and managing the front desk
- Organizing the distribution of mail
- Maintaining the inventory of office materials (stationery, workshop materials, equipment etc.)
- General day-to-day office maintenance and coordination with respective vendors and service providers
- Coordination for maintenance of office IT
- Assistance during educative events and training programs
- Coordination of travel arrangements and visa issues
- Coordination of maintenance of office equipment (generator, AV equipment, photocopier etc.).
- Maintenance of staff attendance and leave records
- Deputy to Secretary to Regional Director
Qualifications and skills:
- Graduate degree in any discipline with suitable experience to handle the job.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Proficiency in standard software packages (MS Office and Lotus Notes etc).
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the position, your resume and information about your availability to
no later than 15 December, 2018.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.