Call for Proposals
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit foundation with over 60 offices around the globe. FNF was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in Potsdam, Germany. It works on the issues of human rights, market economy, urban governance and digital transformation through its partners. The Regional Office, South Asia is based in New Delhi. It is the coordinating authority under the European Instrument for Capacity Development and Promotion of Diversity for Inclusive, Sustainable Growth in India (DCI-NSAPVD/2015/368-620) for the action titled ‘Enabling civil society to build accountable and transparent governance in Mumbai & Delhi’. The implementing partner (‘organization’) under the project is Praja Foundation with offices in Mumbai and New Delhi.
Objectives of the call:
FNF is working with the Praja Foundation in order to strengthen their roles as independent change agents and development actors. In order to achieve this we are calling for proposals from competent individuals/organisations for the following:
- To holistically assess the organization’s social media channels (i.e. Facebook and Twitter), including in terms of message, engagement, frequency of posts and analytics.
- To review the organization’s website in terms of structure, navigation, user experience, information dissemination, analytics and other relevant metrics.
- To review the organization’s monthly newsletters for content, design and reach.
- To create a report identifying gaps, recording findings and making detailed recommendations for improvement.
- To develop a communication strategy including an action plan towards achieving defined targets and for sustainable growth.
Scope of the Audit:
The audit will be restricted to external communication practices by the Praja Foundation. It will be confined to the communications listed above.
The evaluation should be completed, and the report provided, within a period of three weeks from signing of contract.
1) The applicant should have at least 5-8 years of experience conducting evaluations similar to this call for proposal, and/or in the field of social media and communications.
2) The applicant should be willing to travel to Mumbai.
3) The applicant should have successfully completed evaluations held in the past.
All proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 8 February 2019. Proposals received after the deadline will not be considered. Only short-listed applicants may be contacted for further discussion. Please reach out to the email address above in case of any concerns.