Call for Proposal
The Friedrich Naumann Stiftung für die Frieheit (FNF) is an international non-profit Foundation with over 60 offices around the globe. FNF was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in Potsdam, Germany. It works on the issues of human rights, market economy, urban governance and digital transformation through its partners. The Regional Office for South Asia is based in New Delhi. It is the coordinating authority under the European Instrument for Capacity Development and Promotion of Diversity for Inclusive, Sustainable Growth in India (DCI-NSAPVD/2015/368-620) for the action titled ‘Enabling civil society to build accountable and transparent governance in Mumbai & Delhi’. The implementing partner (beneficiary) under the project is Praja Foundation with offices in Mumbai and in New Delhi (http://www.praja.org/).
Objective of the call:
FNF is mandated under the grant to hold an evaluation of the beneficiary’s work in order to strengthen their roles as independent change agents and development actors more effectively. In order to achieve this we are calling for proposals from competent individuals/organisations for the following:
- To assess the organization’s ability to maintain a satisfied and skilled workforce, to manage operations, staff time and to implement quality programs
- To assess the organization’s management of staffing—positions available, positions filled, vacancies—for the program and for the organization as a whole and the means for ensuring staffing levels are and remain adequate
- Identifying areas/departments that require strengthening or further development
- To define a capacity building improvement plan based on self-identified needs of the employees
Timeline: The evaluation should be held between August 01 and September 15, 2017
- The applicant should have at least 5-8 years of experience conducting evaluations similar to this call for proposal.
- The applicant should be willing to travel to the project locations.
- The applicant should be able to demonstrate successful evaluations held in the past.
- The applicant should be fluent in Hindi and English. Knowledge of Marathi will be an added advantage.
All proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 pm on July 10th 2017. Proposals received after the deadline will not be considered. Only the short-listed applicants will be contacted for further discussions.