ToT for e-Commerce Trainers
- Trainees understand and are in the position to apply the basic principles of communication and moderation techniques.
- Trainees know the basic technological requirements of setting up and operating an e-commerce platform.
- Trainees learn how to plan, prepare and implement a structured workshop program (including objectives, content, methods, resources and logistics).
- Trainees are familiar with the popular marketing tools and related strategies of successful e-commerce businesses (including Facebook, SEO, E-mail marketing and various other free resources).
- Trainees develop a detailed and step-by-step action plan for their own e-business and present this.
- Trainees are familiar with the regulatory issues pertaining to setting up an online business.
Digitally literate individuals with a basic understanding of e-commerce who are determined to learn and engage as trainers in e-commerce workshops sponsored by the Foundation. Fluency in English is a prerequisite.
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Arrival of participants
20:00 Welcome Dinner
Thursday, November 17, 2016
9:00 Welcome, expectations and objectives
9:30 Input: The basic principles of communications and moderation techniques
10:00 Working Groups: The Do’s and Don’ts of moderating a training session
10:30 Presentations and discussion
11:30 Input: Setting up your digital market-place: A step-by-step walkthrough
14:00 Input: Planning, Preparing and implementing a structured training program
14:30 Working Groups: Designing a module on how to set up a digital market place
15:30 Presentation and discussion
16:30 Input: Regulatory guidelines for E-commerce and what they mean for us
17:30 Time for one-on-one sessions with the moderators
19:00 End of working day
Friday, November 18, 2016
9:00 Recap of Day One
9:15 Input: Popular marketing tools used by successful e-commerce businesses
12:00 Training moderation skills (role plays)
(Opening a session and welcome, moderating a discussion, introducing a key-note speaker, summarizing the workshop results)
14:00 Open Space
15:00 Working Groups: Developing a step-by-step action plan to set up an e-business – and prepare a presentation
16:30 Presentation and discussion
17:30 Assessment of trainees
18:00 Next steps and evaluation
19:00 End of workshop
20:00 Farewell Dinner
Saturday, November 19, 2016
Departure of participants (staying in the hotel)
This training is conducted in cooperation with the Digital Empowerment Foundation.
Interested to join? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before November 07, 2016 with a motivation letter and information regarding your experience in e-Commerce.