The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance and economic freedom.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in New Delhi is looking for an experienced and dedicated Program Manager who will lead the conceptualization, implementation and monitoring of projects in India and the region. The position will focus on programs in the area of Human Rights and include the management of a major third-party grant in the field of urban governance. The Program Manager reports to the Regional Director. We are offering a one-year contract subject to renewal.
Functions and duties:
- Conceptualize, lead, track and optimize projects in close cooperation with partners.
- Moderate, facilitate, and design workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Conceptualize and manage online seminars on liberal topics.
- Draft reports about the Foundation’s activities and other issues related to these.
- Manage a major third-party grant in the field of urban governance.
- Represent the Foundation in local, regional and international fora.
- Build and cultivate relationships with relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications and skills:
For this senior position, we are looking for a candidate with a track record of a minimum of five years of successful work in the related fields. We expect the candidate to have a post graduate degree, excellent communications skills and strong writing, editing and analytical competence.
He/she is an expert in the field of Human Rights. The candidate has experience in managing partners and funds. He/she has a strong network of stakeholders, sound advocacy skills and is passionate about Human Rights advocacy.
We are looking for a creative and dedicated team player, who is willing to travel, has a strategic mind and a passion for freedom and liberalism.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you believe that you are the best candidate for this position, your resume and links to previous work you have done to
no later than July 18, 2018
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.