The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in New Delhi is in need of a Front Office Executive. The successful candidate would substitute our colleague on maternity leave. We are looking for an energetic and committed individual who would join us as of December 1, 2017 for a minimum of six months which may be extended.
Functions and duties:
- Answering and making telephone calls (both national and international)
- Attending guests and managing the front desk
- Organizing the distribution of mail
- Maintaining the inventory of office materials (stationery, workshop materials etc.)
- General day-to-day office maintenance and coordination with respective vendors and service providers
- Coordination of maintenance of office IT.
- Assistance during educative events and trainings
- Coordination of travel arrangements and visa issues
- Coordination of maintenance of office equipment (generator, AV equipment, photocopier etc.).
- Maintenance of staff attendance and leave records
- Deputy to Secretary to Regional Director
Qualifications and skills:
- Graduate degree in any discipline with suitable experience to handle the job.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Proficiency in standard software packages (MS Office and Lotus Notes etc).
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the position, your resume and information about your availability to
no later than 15 November, 2017.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.