The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance and economic freedom.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in New Delhi is in need of a part-time Internal Auditor who would control their accounts under the stringent rules and regulation of their donor.
Functions and duties:
- Online auditing of scanned accounts using modern software.
- Drafting monthly internal audit and control reports in English.
- Checking the completeness of the accounting documents
- Ensuring that general accounting principles and accounting standards are followed.
- Supporting the Regional Internal Auditor.
Qualifications and skills:
- Graduate degree in Commerce/Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in online accounting/auditing softwares.
- Good knowledge and understanding of general accounting principles and standards.
- Excellent command of English language. Proficiency in German language is an advantage.
- Proficiency in standard software packages (MS Office and accounting software).
- A valid working permit
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you believe that you are suitable for the position, your resume and information about your availability to
no later than 15 October, 2017.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.