In an effort to promote our ideas and work, we focus on strengthening our (digital) communications on multiple channels. We are looking for a highly creative assistant graphic designer to help us optimize our multimedia content, which includes: pictures, videos, infographics, GIFs and much more.
Functions and duties:
- Conceptualize and produce layouts, designs, etc. and provide alternative proposals with three different concepts and designs for each item
- Produce animation films, infographics, web/graphic designs for websites, social media platforms, e-newsletters, power point presentations etc.
- Participate and provide inputs to preparatory meetings for new campaigns/initiatives.
Qualifications and skills:
- Practical knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator and web design tools.
- Basic understanding of web development (HTML, Java script etc.) technologies.
- Clear and mature style of design with an understanding to implement in an official setting.
- Experience of graphic production from start to published/printed product with knowledge of printing processes (offset and digital) and color management;
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms;
- Knowledge of standard software packages (MS Office);
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you believe that you are the best candidate for this position, your resume and links to previous work you have done to
no later than May 31, 2017.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.